Welcome and thank you for your interest in writing for ContactPigeon’s Blog! We are always on the hunt for original, insightful, and well-written content around eCommerce marketing. Here are the key details you need to know before submitting a guest article to us.
Why write for the ContactPigeon Blog?
It’s a great way to get 3 things:
- Grow Followers: If you write something valuable, your (personal or business) followers will grow. We actively promote our content to our audience.
- Build Brand Awareness: Build up your reputation and make guest posting to other sites even easier for you.
- Backlink to Site: Each blog post can have an external do-follow link of your choice.
Who do we write for?
We try to provide top-notch articles and resources to eCommerce executives, marketers, and digital agencies to assist them in achieving higher sales outcomes. That’s why we are seeking marketing experts with experience writing in the following sectors:
- Food & Groceries
What topics are we interested in?
- eCommerce Marketing
- Industry-specific Marketing (Fashion, Grocery, Cosmetics, Technology etc)
- Marketing automation
- Omnichannel Retail
- Multichannel Marketing (Email Marketing/Push Notification Marketing/SMS Marketing/Chatbot Marketing)
- eCommerce Personalization
- eCommerce Case Studies (we actually love those!)
- eCommerce Hacks (Growth Marketing)
Guest Post Requirements
- Your article must be original and not (re)published elsewhere. (This is important, we check all of our submissions)
- Minimum Length: 1,000 words. (2,000 words preferred to go in-depth)
- Links: 1-3 (Try to link to relevant resources of ours to provide more value. Links to competitors will be removed.).
- Use citations when you use data (it’s simply not ok not doing it).
- Spell check and grammar proof before submission. When we spot 2 mistakes in an article we just stop reviewing it and don’t publish it.
- Format for readability (Use proper headings, subheadings & bullet points to make it easier for the reader to read it).
- Written in a professional tone.
- Use examples often. It helps to illustrate your points and makes reading much more interesting.
- Once your guest post is ready to please send it via email to marketing(at)contactpigeon.com (IMPORTANT: Include [GUEST POST] in your email subject)
- Due to the high volume of submissions, we can’t promise to respond to everyone. We will always respond to the post that is accepted. If you don’t hear back from us within 14 days from the submission date, then consider it as we are not interested.
- Please make sure we haven’t covered your topic in the past, before making your submission.
- Please include a target keyword.
- Don’t submit the stock images. If you do include images, make sure they are relevant screenshots, and illustrative graphics that enhance the theme of your post.
We look forward to your contributions!
Open for submission Topics:
Topic: The Future of Retail in 2035
- Submission Form: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/GBBWGDN
- Deadline: Open until 7th Apr 2023